“Fun is good.”
Join me in beautiful Dalyan, Turkey for a rejuvenating and life-affirming yoga holiday. Escape from everyday stress and feel fit, healthy and revitalised!
September 3rd – 10th 2012 at Spectrum
Enjoy my unique style of energising, creative open-air yoga under the warm Turkish sunshine.
Typical Daily Schedule
- Wake up to exhilarating views.
- 2 hours of dynamic, flowing yoga practice in the morning.
- Feast on a nutritious and organic Turkish breakfast.
- Free time: take a dip in the pool, experience a boat trip, ride one of our bikes and explore the area, visit one of the many turtle conservation beaches, bathe in the volcanic mud baths or simply relax by the pool.
- Nurturing, restorative evening yoga in the shala.
- Evening meditation, song and pranayama under the stars.
- Relax for a wholesome, vegetarian evening meal.
- Retire to your cosy, air-conditioned room for a peaceful night’s sleep.
Priced from £395 based on 2 sharing
Breakfast, Dinner, all tuition and accommodation included.
Coming in October – Yoga at Grenadine Lodge, Dalyan. Contact me to find out more.
For more information, please visit http://jonathanorchard.com/ or email me on: firstname.lastname@example.org
The holiday at Spectrum can be booked directly through Free Sprit Travel: http://www.freespirituk.com/